Sennheiser Headphone Spares » Safety Advice
- In the interest of consumer safety, parts should only be fitted by suitably qualified person with the appliance disconnected from the mains.
- Our spare parts are only intended for fitting to our own appliances. Fitting of parts by unqualified personnel, fitting of non-genuine parts or fitting parts to incorrect machines, could adversely affect the function or safety of the appliance.
- If you have any doubts or questions regarding the above, please contact the Sennheiser Service department on 01494 551 551.
- Items under warranty should only be repaired by and authorised Sennheiser dealer with an approved service department. Repairs carried out by non authorised persons or non authorised business will void any warranty.
- Some parts listed on this website may require the buyer to have to open the unit to install them. In order for this to be done properly and safely, professional technical skills are required and in some cases access to technical documentation.
For Spares Assistance
Non Spares Enquiries
Quick Product Lookup
Sennheiser Pro Spares
please click here